Beginning a journey into a new business can be a scary proposition. We have successfully advised hundreds of new business owners to ensure a long and successful business.
There are countless questions when starting a new business. It is important that a new business work with an advisor who understands the nuances of a start-up business and provides you with practical business solutions. New companies face several tax, accounting and financial obstacles and your success in overcoming these challenges is dependent on getting the right advice.
If you are in the initial plans of starting a business or have a few years behind you, it is important to have practical tools and plans in place to ensure your success.
Brown & Maguire CPAs, PLLC can assist you with:
- Developing a Business Plan
- Selecting the best type of entity – Corporation, Sole Proprietor, Partnership, LLC, etc.
- Choosing the right tax regime – Corporation, S-Corporation, Partnership, Sole Proprietor
- Registering with the Secretary of State
- Obtaining an Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Opening a Bank Account
- Securing Proper Licenses and Permits
- Starting Payroll
- Choosing a Pay Cycle that suits your business cash flow
- Registering with the State Department of Taxation
- Reporting Newly Hired Employees,
- Establishing a State Unemployment Compensation Account
- Applying for Workers Compensation
- Enrolling in the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
Once established you can count on Brown & Maguire CPAs, PLLC to assist with your on-going business needs:
- Quickbooks services and training
- Business financing
- Financial statement presentation
- Corporate and Individual tax planning
- Developing internal controls
- Strategic management and planning
- Tax compliance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business Valuations
- Retirement & Employee benefit plans